This jewelry is from Rocksbox. Use code Brooketedrickxoxo to try it for free for a month! I love getting to try out all these beautiful pieces!
I was with a friend of mine last week and we made rice bowls for dinner. We made two types, Mexican and poke and they were both SO good! Plus, super easy and healthy. We’ll talk about the poke bowl first and then the Mexican rice bowl. They’re similar concepts, but different ingredients! I recommend make one at a time. You can do both, but then you have a bunch of ingredients floating around the kitchen, and I like to keep a clean kitchen!
Poke Rice Bowl Ingredients:
sesame oil (optional)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add rice. Let cook for 16-18 minutes
- Place rice in a bowl and add imitation crab, seaweed salad, edamame, crushed peanuts, avocado, green onion, soy sauce, and sesame oil.
Note: Sesame oil has a really strong and different flavor, I definitely suggest you try a little before putting it in your rice bowl!
Mexican Rice Bowl Ingredients:
mango pico gallo
splash of olive oil
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add rice. Let cook for 16-18 minutes.
- Put the splash of olive oil in a skillet on medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 5 minutes, flip and cook for another 5 minutes, or until cooked all the way through (internal temp of 165).
- Place rice in a bowl. Add chicken, corn, avocado, mango pico de gallo, beans, avocado, and green onion.
Give both of these a try and let me know which one you like more! For me, it definitely depends on my mood. They’re both super yummy!