I’m not a huge fan of hot wings, or anything spicy for that matter, but the hubbs can’t get enough of them. So we thought we’d give them a try. We did buy drumsticks instead of wings, but this sauce works on either!
- Hot Sauce (enough to lightly coat the chicken)
- 1/2 teaspoon Tony Chachere’s
- 4 drumsticks (or wings)
1. Preheat oven to 425. Coat drumsticks with hot sauce and sprinkle on Tony Chachere’s
2. Place drumsticks on pan so they are not touching.
3. Bake for 25 minutes, then turn and bake for another 10 minutes.
4. Enjoy you’re super easy to make hot drumsticks (wings)!
I couldn’t believe it either. Hot wings in half an hour! And Justin was raving about them for a few days! I think part of that is because this one was his idea and he was excited, but let’s give credit where credit is due 😉 And he did do well.
Let me know what you think!