This recipe is super quick and easy, and super freakin’ delicious! (If I’m being honest though, I don’t think I’ve ever had shrimp that I didn’t think was freakin’ delicious.) I’ve never made it before, but I’m thinking it will become one of my go-to’s!
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
1. Mix the honey, soy sauce, and garlic in a medium bowl.
2. Place the shrimp in a large zip-lock bag or tupperware. Pour 1/2 of the marinade on top and mix. Let sit in refrigerator for 15 minutes (up to 8-12 hours). Cover and refrigerate the rest of the marinade. (This is where I make my sides – today was just a salad and I made shrimp tacos!)
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium-high heat. Add shrimp (discard used marinade) and cook for about 45 seconds, or until pink, then flip.
4. Pour the remaining marinade in the skillet and cook until shrimp is done, about 1 minute.
5. Serve shrimp with cooked marinade sauce!
If you give this one a try, let me know your thoughts! And please tag it @brooke_tedrick on Instagram and use #FarmandFashion so I can see!! 🙂
Shout out to sally’s baking addiction for this recipe!